Friday, August 3, 2007

In response to that last post by Clayton, we haven't really decided on a time for the performance. I think October is too early. Something like November would be good, but maybe that's still too early. Probably December or January would be the best, especially for me, since I will probably be having a break from school. I hope this doesn't seem like it will make the whole thing too drawn out.
Also, I would like people to keep in mind that we need to find a good venue, and it will be to our advantage to secure it as soon as possible. Think about this.
It would be good if everyone were to follow Clayton's example and set this blog as your homepage, or at least visit it every time you go online.

1 comment:

tiffany... said...

or, put it in your google reader (thanks jay)