I've been thinking about "The Truth Machine" as a working title. To me it refers to the tv. I think the tv will be a central fixture in our set, and will have a sort of sacred status. And one idea concerning it is that it shows us the "truth."
TV- idolatry- American Idol- a girl who sings a pop/R&B song?
I have a feeling that people will sing this song (something romantic and optimistic like "Give Love a Chance") at the end, after face lady has shown the dreamer the ultimate reality, which is simply darkness...people float by, only illuminated by flashlights, beginning to sing vaguely a strange reprise of this song (which does not exist, since we will write it).
I know I have been going ahead of people before we've had a chance to talk, but I think this sort of stuff is necessary, and I hope others will begin to do the same. When we finally meet again we can talk about what ideas people like and don't like.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes yes and yes...
Post a Comment