Friday, August 17, 2007

8/2/07

I was with my mom at some hotel. She was doing some job that I can't remember. There was a man there whose job was to test a mechanical alligator suit that crawled through water and chomped.

I was with a group of people, two of whom were brothers (either Ben and Abe Marder or Olin and Lawrence Valby). For some reason ther older one wanted to kill the younger one, and there might have been something else they wanted to do up at the railroad tracks, so we went there. I got there early and there was a train departing. I helped a young woman carry her stuff on board. I think there was a different person we had to kill. The older brother shot him and he stood there mangled but still alive. Some older obnoxious person was making some sarcastic comment to the dying man, and I became the dying man for a moment. I felt an intense headache approaching in the back of my neck. Then I was trying to get the older brother not to kill the younger brother. I said that I couldn't stop them from doing anything, but I wouldn't be a part of it.

No comments: