Friday, August 17, 2007
6/11/06
I was wearing a wierd, sort of bright denim coat. I was discussing it with my mom and some other people, and they said it was alright for certain contexts, but I might not want to wear it otherwise. We were walking down the hall of a musuem (UArts galleries?), to an installation by Matt Mitchell (my boss at the library work study job). It was kind of dark, and very striking orange. There were a few short Asian women there in costumes with their faces and necks painted orange. Their heads looked very round. On the way out, someone motioned for me to go into another installation. It had a glass door, and it was dark inside. When the door was opened this floating black substance drifted out. Inside, it was terrifying. There was this intensely loud, scary music playing, and a path surrounded by dark, ominous debris and shrubbery. It was too much for me to take. I must have spent only a few seconds inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like that color orange
Post a Comment