I was getting a tattoo from Tim, the guy who did my ampersand. I got some sort of orb on my back, and then he added this big airplane tattoo across my upper back. I looked at it in the mirror, and thought, well, I didn't really want this. But I guess there's nothing I can do about it now!
I also had a dream two nights ago that Josh Weinstein was gravely ill, and we were all at his house visiting. He was tall and skinny with dark hair though, and I was trying to remember if I knew him. We had dinner. Then there was an earthquake and I left trying to find my car and wondering if I could drive away when the ground was shaking and cracking up. I was thinking as I walked away, that Jacob was Jacob, but Avi's name was Lason in the dream, and they called him Lazy for short.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment